Monday, March 29, 2010

Giornata 31 Review


Match of the Week:
Inter @ Roma 1-2: De Rossi 17 (R), Milito 66 (I), Toni 73 (R)
Exciting stuff at the top with Roma pulling within 1 point from the top. Refer to my upcoming post about the scudetto race.
(My Prediction: 2-1 Roma... Nailed it!)

Bologna @ Palermo 1-3: Miccoli 10, pen 43, 79 (P), Adailton 38 (B)
Why isn't Miccoli in the national team again?
(My Prediction: 3-2 Palermo...)

Parma @ Chievo 0-0
Not a whole lot to say here. Chievo loves to draw.
(My Prediction: 1-0 Parma...)

Udinese @ Fiorentina 1-4: Vargas 36 (F), Pepe 40 (U), Gilardino 55 (F), Santana 67 (F), Jovetic 84 (F)
Fiorentina roller coaster continues. Udinese is lucky there's a big gap between them and 18th place.
(My Prediction: 0-2 Fiorentina...)

Atalanta @ Juventus 1-2: Del Piero 30 (J), Amoruso 45 (A), Felipe Melo 82 (J)
Nice late win for Juve. Still don't know if they can pull out 4th though.
(My Prediction: 1-1 draw...)

Bari @ Livorno 1-1: Allegretti 24 (B), Tavano 85 (L)
Too little, too late for Livorno. Relegation bound.
(My Predicition: 2-1 Bari...)

Catania @ Napoli 0-1: P Cannavaro 51 (N)
Napoli scraped this win out by the skin of their teeth. Nice to see them keeping the race for 4th tight and plentiful.
(My Prediction: 2-3 Napoli...)

Cagliari @ Sampdoria 1-1: Guberti 48 (S), Nene' 81 (C)
Missed opporunity for Sampdoria to really make some noise. Cagliari seems to have been totally fine with earning security by round 23 because they haven't done a thing since going 4th.
(My Prediction: 1-4 Sampdoria...)

Genoa @ Siena 0-0
Nada.
(My Prediction: 0-1 Siena...)

Lazio @ Milan 1-1: Borriello pen 18 (M), Lichtsteiner 33 (L)
Who wants to win the scudetto anyway? Right Milan?
(My Prediction: 0-3 Milan...)

No comments:

Post a Comment