Sunday, April 4, 2010

Giornata 32 Review


Apologies for the late post/lack of commentary.

Match of the Week:
Roma @ Bari 1-0: Vucinic 19 (R)
Going to Bari and getting the win was massive for Roma. Unfortunately for them, Inter begin looking like the dominant club we know them to be. Bari had their chances though, but Roma's defense isn't getting nearly as much attention as it deserves.
(My Prediction: 2-1 Roma... Knew it would be close, and it was.)


Bologna @ Inter 0-3: Thiago Motta 29, 85 (I), Balotelli 52 (I)

(My Prediction: 0-2 Inter...)

Fiorentina @ Parma 1-1: De Silvestri 22 (F), Bojinov 68 (P)
A solid match between the two. Many chances but for one reason or another, neither could convert. Looking at the table, Fiorentina might be kicking themselves for not picking up the extra 2 points, as 4th place seems to be floating between Sampdoria and Palermo, now tied on points.
(My Prediction: 2-2 draw... Two teams who are too even matched.)

Livorno @ Genoa 1-1: Boakye 51 (G), Tavano 87 (L)
Just like Fiorentina, Genoa will be kicking themselves for not taking all 3 points from the bottom team in the league. I will say
(My Prediction: 1-3 Genoa...)

Milan @ Cagliari 3-2: Borriello 7 (M), Ragatzu 17 (C), Huntelaar 19 (M), Matri 32 (C), Astori og 37 (M)
(My Prediction: 1-1 draw...)

Napoli @ Lazio 1-1: Floccari 4 (L), Hamsik 38 (N)
(My Prediction: 2-2 draw...)

Sampdoria @ Chievo 2-1: Cassano 1 (S), Pazzini 55 (S), Mantovani 75 (C)
(My Prediction: 3-1 Sampdoria...)

Siena @ Atalanta 0-2: Valdes 16 (A), Ferreira Pinto 70 (A)
(My Prediction: 2-3 Atalanta...)

Palermo @ Catania 0-2: Maxi Lopez 14, 32 (C)
(My Prediction: 2-3 Catania...)

Juventus @ Udinese 0-3: Sanchez 9 (U), Pepe 65 (U), Di Natale 76 (U)
(My Prediction: 2-1 Juventus...)

No comments:

Post a Comment