Thursday, April 1, 2010

Champions League Quarters-Leg 1


CSKA Moskov @ Internazionale: 0-1
Milito 65 (I)
Mourinho is right when he says Inter could have won 3-0 at least. I haven't watched Pandev a whole lot so I can't say if his performance was just a choke act or if he was just plain unlucky with all of his opportunities. Nonetheless, Milito's goal was a beauty, considering how Inter kept pushing, and pushing, and pushing, eventually breaking through.
Not giving up that away goal is huge as well. I'm also wondering if Sneider has ever been as good as he is now. He's a pain in the ass for any team that plays him, no matter who knocked up he got during this match. Looking to next week's return leg, I only hope that only a 1-0 win will hold. I would think getting an early away goal should do the trick, but at this stage in the competition, you can't take too much for granted. Finally, a reminder that the winner of this QF will play the winner of Barca/Arsenal, who drew 2-2 in London.
(My Prediction: 2-2 draw)

No comments:

Post a Comment