Saturday, September 18, 2010

Giornata 3: Preview

This week could be last time to use the "still settling in" excuse. None of the title contenders have overly difficult games, although Inter's trip to Palermo certainly is not to be overlooked. A fun fact to point out is that as you'll notice below, 8 of the week's matches will be broadcasted live. I certainly don't think I've seen as many as 8 before.

Match of the Week:
Napoli @ Sampdoria: SUN 2:45PM Live on FSC, ESPN3.com, and RAI

Great Euro-contender match early on. Samp need to show up after getting shown up at their house last week. Napoli meanwhile have hopefully learned that games go 90 full minutes after watching their gamewinner get nullified in a matter of seconds to Bari.
(My Prediction: 1-0 Napoli)

Standings...
(http://sport.sky.it/sport/)


Lazio @ Fiorentina: SAT 12:00PM Live on ESPN3.com, RAI, and FS+
(My Prediction: 2-0 Lazio)

Catania @ Milan: SAT 2:45PM Live on FSC, ESPN3.com, and RAI
(My Prediction: 0-2 Milan)

Cagliari @ Bari: SUN 6:30AM Live on FS+
(My Prediction: 1-1)

Lecce @ Cesena: SUN 9:00AM
(My Prediction: 0-0)

Brescia @ Chievo: SUN 9:00AM Live on ESPN3.com
(My Prediction: 0-1 Chievo)

Inter @ Palermo: SUN 9:00AM Live on FSC and RAI
(My Prediction: 2-1 Inter)

Genoa @ Parma: SUN 9:00AM
(My Prediction: 3-0 Genoa)

Bologna @ Roma: SUN 9:00AM Live on ESPN3.com
(My Prediction: 0-0)

Juentus @ Udinese: SUN 9:00AM Live on ESPN3.com
(My Prediction: 2-1 Juventus)

No comments:

Post a Comment