Friday, September 10, 2010

Giornata 2: Preview

Finally, we can get the season started. Saturday's line up is excellent with Inter, Roma, and Milan all in action.

Match of the Week:
Milan @ Cesena SAT 2:45PM EST Live on FSC, ESPN3.com, and RAI

Without disrespect to Juve-Samp, we'll find out just how real Milan's threat to the scudetto really is. Again, they're up against a promoted side, but results against the lower clubs are where league titles are won and lost. Cesena certainly isn't a gimmie either, after drawing with Roma last week. Plus they're home. This is a can't miss game.
(My Prediction: 3-0 Milan)

Il Tavolo Dopo La Prima Giornata

(http://sport.sky.it/sport/)

Udinese @ Inter SAT 12:00PM EST Live on ESPN3.com and RAI. 2:30pm Replay on FS+
(My Prediction: 0-2 Inter)

Roma @ Cagliari SAT 2:45PM EST
(My Prediction: 1-1)

Palermo @ Brescia SUN 6:30AM EST Live on ESPN3.com, RAI, and FS+
(My Prediction: 1-0 Palermo)

Parma @ Catania SUN 9:00AM EST Live on ESPN3.com
(My Prediction: 3-1 Parma)

Chievo @ Genoa SUN 9:00AM EST
(My Prediction: 1-3 Genoa)

Sampdoria @ Juventus SUN 9:00AM EST Live on FSC, ESPN3.com, and RAI
(My Prediction: 2-1 Sampdoria)

Bologna @ Lazio SUN 9:00AM EST
(My Prediction: 0-0)

Fiorentina @ Lecce SUN 9:00AM EST
(My Prediction: 3-2 Fiorentina)

Bari @ Napoli SUN 2:45PM EST Live on FSC, ESPN3.com, and RAI
(My Prediction: 0-2 Napoli)

My Prediction Results Serie A 2010/11
Outcome (perfect): 4/10 (1)

No comments:

Post a Comment