Monday, February 15, 2010

Giornata 24 -- Review


Because links to the matches have not been posted yet, I'm just going to leave you with scores and comments from the matches I did watch. Sorry, hopefully this won't happen again.

(http://www.soccerway.com/national/italy/serie-a/2009-2010/regular-season/tables/)

Match of the Week:


Milan-Udinese 3-2: Huntelaar 6, 57 (M), Pato 39 (M), Floro Flores 45 (U), Di Natale 86 (U)
Great first half by Milan, unlucky to let in the goal at the end of the 1st half. Nice to put their ghost of Udinese behind them and get back on track.
(My Prediction: 2-1 Milan... I thought they would pull it out but this has been a strange season where they would drop 3 to a mid-to-lower table club.)

Roma-Palermo 4-1: Brighi 33, 62 (R), Baptista 54 (R), Miccoli pen 80 (P), Riise 83 (R)
Roma is the best team in Serie A at the moment and have been of 2010. I expected a win but not to brush a team like Palermo like they're nobody. Such a shame they're not in the Champions League this season.
(My Prediction: 2-0 Roma... Like I said, expected a win, but not a manhandling.)

Sampdoria-Fiorentina 2-0: Semioli 17 (S), Pazzini 40 (S)
(My Prediction: 3-2 Sampdoria...)

Livorno-Bologna 0-1: Di Vaio 22 (B)
(My Prediction: 2-1 Livorno...)

Juventus-Genoa 3-2: Rossi 16, 63 (G), Amauri 42 (J), Del Piero 61, pen 77 (J)
(My Prediction: 2-2...)

Catania-Atalanta 0-0
(My Prediction: 4-1 Catania...)

Parma-Lazio 0-2: Stendardo 68 (L), Zarate 88 (L)
(My Prediction: 0-2 Lazio...)

Chievo-Siena 0-1: Reginaldo 75 (S)
(My Prediction: 3-0 Chievo...)

Cagliari-Bari 3-1: Conti 13 (C), Nene' 29 (C), S Masiello 52 (B), Cossu 53 (C)
(My Prediction: 2-1 Cagliari...)

Napoli-Inter 0-0
One of those great 0-0 games. Both teams had their chances, with Pandev putting the best of the bunch right into De Sanctis' hands. Inter did have some legitimate claims for a PK but wasn't to be.
(My Prediction: 1-3 Inter... I thought Napoli would have cooled off after their first loss but they definitely looked like the better team overall. As for Inter, they just had their hands full the whole time leaving little time to commit forward.)

No comments:

Post a Comment