Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Europa League Round of 32: Leg 1 Preview


Only two Italian clubs left in the Europa League. I definitely don't know enough about the foreign clubs in the EL so I'm not going to pretend I have expectations but I'll at least comment on the Italians. For a more proper preview, see (http://uefa.theoffside.com/europe/sizing-up-the-last-32.html).


Panathanaikos - Roma
--Arguably the hottest side in Europe. As I said, don't know much about the Greek club but I'd put my money on Roma against just about anyone at this point.


Ajax - Juventus
--Who knows what's around the corner for Juve after finally winning a game. Should be interesting to see how they do in the Europa League. If they end up winning the whole thing, I wonder if their season would still be considered a flop.

No comments:

Post a Comment